Sleeps: 2 adults. Will accomodate two small children (under the age of 6).
Description: Features a massive River Mountain custom made king size bed with all the linens provided. Relax in the oversized two-person whirlpool jacuzzi tub in the privacy of your bedroom.
Cabin Features: Central heat/air, ceiling fans, hardwood floors, futon, cable tv, board games, books and puzzle. Covered porch with swing. Read a book or cuddle with the fleece throw. Campfire ring for s’mores.
Fully-equipped kitchen. Coffee pot, stove/oven, microwave, refrigerator, toaster oven, pots, pans, dishes. We provide pancake mix, syrup, coffee, sugar, fake sugar, creamer, salt/pepper, cooking spray, mustard, ketchup, paper towels. Charcoal grill, picnic table and campfire ring.
Area Features: Located 4 minutes to Broken Bow Lake.
Cabin Amenities, Rates & Guest Policies
Rates: Two Night minimum. Three night minimum on holiday weeks. Some large cabins require 3 night minimum. Small cabin from $70 to lodge-size at $685/daily. Rates vary depending on dates, length of stay, size of cabin and the number of guests in your party, including children and infants, plus 9.5% Tax. Rates are subject to change without notice. Click on Reservations to see specific rates for cabins.
Deposits and Payments: Deposit for 1-2 bedroom cabin is $25 non-refundable, and non-refundable balance charged 7 days prior to stay. Deposit for 4 or more nights, 3+ bedroom cabins, or groups require a one-night non-refundable deposit and non-refundable balance charged 30 days prior to stay. We accept Visa and Mastercard.
Refunds / Cancellations: No refunds. Dates can not be changed. We realize most people cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. However, we can not be responsible for your family deaths, illness or emergencies, weather conditions, road conditions or other reasons. Refunds are not available for late arrivals or early departures. Refunds are not available if you are not allowed to check in due to arriving with pets or unregistered guests. We recommend you purchase travel insurance from your insurance agent. Or use Travel Guard
Policies: We hate rules too. However, we have found the need to post these few requests. You might be asked to leave, without a refund for failure to comply and your credit card will be charged:
- Check In and Out Times Check in is at 3:00 PM or after. Checkout time is 11:00 AM or before. Please do not ask for early checkin or late checkout, as it mostly takes us from 11:00 to 3:00 to prepare the cabin for the next guests.
- No pets We have a kitty, and you can play with her. In order to accommodate our guests with allergies, and to keep our cabins clean, we do not allow pets on the premises.
- No smoking in the cabins. Please smoke on your porch. There is a nice view and a swing.
- Maximum occupancy Please do not arrive with additional guests or invite others for “day” visits, meals or overnight. Children and infants must be included in your reservation.
- No Tents or RVs No tents or RVs. These are privately owned homes. We are not zoned for tents or RVs.
- Peace and quiet is promoted. No ATV riding, guns, fireworks, or noise to disturb others.
- Fireplace is seasonal (Oct 15 to Mar 15).
- Leave cabin tidy - No damages. Dishes washed - and put away. Trash and litter in containers. Furniture returned to original location.
|Pine Meadow Cabins | Near Beavers Bend | Broken Bow, Oklahoma 74728 | Reservations: 888-733-7829